Selling a Home FSBOSELLING A HOME BY YOURSELF IN THE SEATTLE AREA? AN EXPERIENCED ATTORNEY CAN HELP.
I can help you sell by yourself.
But only if you’ve already got a buyer and essential agreement on the terms. Selling to a tenant? Or a friend? You certainly don’t need a real estate broker, and I can get the contract in place to make the deal happen. I charge a reasonable flat fee noted below, or I’m also happy to work at my hourly rate.
It makes sense to work with a lawyer.
Being both a practicing attorney and a real estate broker, I have great insight on how transactions work. And for a long time, I’ve been convinced that nobody should try and sell their biggest financial asset – and potential for liability! – without professional assistance.
You get the contract – and counsel – you need.
The sale of real property requires a written contract. I can efficiently draft one for your use. That contract is forwarded to escrow, and soon you’ll be closing (if all goes according to plan, of course). Plus, you’ll get insight into your disclosure and title obligations, giving you an extra layer of protection from liability after the sale.
Legal services included in the flat fee:
- Counsel on disclosure and title obligations to identify and reduce potential post-closing liability.
- Negotiation of a purchase and sale agreement.
- Coordination with escrow and the title company.
- Review of closing documents.
- Answers to all questions as they arise throughout the process.
The $1500 FSBO Flat Fee:
- $500 due up front.
- If Craig drafts an offer to sell, or when you get an offer to buy, another $500 is due.
- At closing, a final $500 is due.
Sample only. Not a standing offer. Actual terms may differ.
“I am really glad that I found you to help me with my home selling – I will recommend your firm in the future.”