The formal spreadsheet issued by the Closing Agent at Closing showing the origination and disposition of all funds.  If there is a lender, the Closing Agent will use the form required by federal law.

Formerly called the HUD-1 (the designation of the federal government), this is now known as the TRID (a really complicated acronym for the post-meltdown reform law).

Pin It on Pinterest